You are not logged in.
1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Coney Island is back! Join us for this fun afternoon where we will send you on an amazing journey through history while you socialize and explore! We will follow CDC Guidelines during this event.
How it works
- Meet the group in the outside picnic area at Nathan’s in Coney Island at 1pm. At Nathan’s everyone can grab a beer and a hot dog then we will make up teams and send you on the hunt at 1:30pm sharp!
- You and the group will have 75 minutes to find as many clues as you can before returning for food and drinks while we tally up the points and announce the winners!
- Groups will be looking for historic and contemporary information in and around the boardwalk.
- Following the scavenger hunt you’re invited to stay for the awards for the winning teams, go on rides or play games.
COVID-19 Protocols: Mixed Group
- This event is open to vaccinated and non vaccinated members.
- If you have been vaccinated please show the host your vaccination card or Excelsior app.
- If you have not been vaccinated, please do not come if you have been exposed or have recently tested positive.
- We will take temperatures when you arrive.
- If there is a mix of vaccinated and non vaccinated participants we will ask that masks are worn while in close proximity to others or in accordance with the regulations and guidelines of the venue or location of the event.
- In some cases we may separate the group for portions of the event so that those who are vaccinated can enjoy a mask-less experience.
Cost: $25 general Members $15 Lifetime VIP Members
How do I get there? F,D,N,Q trains all stop across from Nathan’s
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the meting location. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher. If you registered and paid a confirmation email will be sent to you when you registered and on the day of the event.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best. Dress for the weather.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract the 20s to 40s age range although some events can skew younger or older (50s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who Comes to These? Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities, but please don’t make this the sole reason you come out.
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.