You are not logged in.
9:45 am - 5:50 pm
Enjoy a fun filled day out of the city in the beautiful Hudson Valley with other fun people from our group who love the outdoors and the start of the Fall colors for our Culinary Institute, Apple Picking, Hudson Walkway Day Trip. We have put together a special set of activities that will give you a taste of the great outdoors and all that the region has to offer.
Here is how the Culinary Institute, Apple Picking, Hudson Walkway Day Trip:
- You will take the 9:45am Metro North Train from Grand Central (or drive) to Poughkeepsie train station.
- Your guide will meet you in Poughkeepsie at 11:44 am where they will bring you to the award winning student cafeteria at The Culinary Institute of America
- After lunch you will visit the Walkway Across The Hudson Park which is like the upstate version of the Highline that crosses The Hudson River.
- From there we will visit a local farm to pick apples
- The day ends with your guide bringing you back to the Poughkeepsie Train Station for the 5:50pm train back to NYC.
- You will be traveling in an SUV. Masks will be required while in the vehicle
$140 ( VIP Members $130 includes: round trip transportation to and from the train station and all activities, all park fees, guides, taxes and tips. 1 entree and 1 soft drink at The Culinary Institute
Not included: Train fare. You may drive to meet the group at Poughkeepsie. Apples. There are several sizes that you may purchase or purchase and split with other members of the group.
How far is the walkway walk? 1.2 miles all flat.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Dress Code: Dress for the weather. Check forecast for Kingston NY
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
What if it rains? The trip is canceled if the conditions are unsafe and you will be refunded.
My venue content