You are not logged in.
9:45 am - 5:45 pm
The Culinary Institute of America is the world’s premier culinary institute in Hyde Park, NY. Enjoy a day out of the city with other members of the group as we dine at Bocuse French Restaurant for lunch, walk off the calories on a tour of the FDR Mansion and Presidential Library. COVID-19 guidelines for the campus will be observed (see below). Our group will be in the private dining room at the restaurant.
How it works:
- Take the 9:45am Metro-North train from Grand Central or points north to Poughkeepsie, NY (65 miles north of NYC). You may also drive to meet the group at the train station.
- Your guide will pick you up and bring you to the CIA campus overlooking the Hudson River.
- Enjoy lunch at Bocuse and a limited tour of the campus.
- After lunch we will have a tour of the FDR Mansion and Presidential Library.
- Following the tour, we’ll head back to the train.
Cost: $165 General admission ($155 lifetime VIP members) includes 3 course lunch, 1 soft drink or cocktail, the FDR Tour, transportation to and from the train station to all activities. (Space is limited to 8)
Not included: Train fare, items purchased outside of our package.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Do I need a ticket? We will have your name on our list. No need for a ticket.
Dress Code: There is no dress code for the restaurant. Be comfortable and casual. Wear sneakers or comfortable shoes.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
*Consuming raw or undercooked animal products may increase your risk for food-borne illness.
Not all ingredients are listed on the menu. Please inform your server if you have an allergy so that we may accommodate your requests.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Looking for More NYSN Day Trips? We’ve got Hiking, Camping, White water Rafting, Fire Island, etc. CLICK HERE
My venue content