You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Grand Central is empty these days– a perfect time to take this tour! Please note that we will follow COVID-19 protocols for this event (see below). Join NYSN for this fun evening of socializing and exploring at Grand Central Terminal, one of NYC’s most iconic landmarks. It is filled with history & cool hidden secrets. A small portion of the tour will take place outside. During the course of the tour we will visit places you never knew existed in Grand Central.
What to expect:
-space is limited to 16 people
-We meet across from Grand Central at 7:00pm
-You will learn the history of the building including the 2 other train stations that were on that site from 1871-1901. You will be blown away by amazing photographs that will make you appreciate the rich history that makes this building so special.
COVID-19 Protocols: Mixed
- This event is open to vaccinated and non vaccinated members.
- If you have been vaccinated please show the host your vaccination card or Excelsior app.
- If you have not been vaccinated, please do not come if you have been exposed or have recently tested positive.
- We will take temperatures when you arrive.
- If there is a mix of vaccinated and non vaccinated participants we will ask that masks are worn while in close proximity to others or in accordance with the regulations and guidelines of the venue or location of the event.
- In some cases we may create segregated sections for portions of the event so that those who are vaccinated can enjoy a mask-less experience.
Can I come alone? Yes 98% of those attending will be coming on their own.
What is included? $30 ($20 for VIP members) includes the tour only.
Dress Code: casual
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256 M-F 10am-4pm
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
98% of this event takes place indoors or under cover.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Venue: Meet at Pershing Square Cafe
My venue content