You are not logged in.
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Please note that we will follow strict COVID-19 protocols for this event.
New York City is filled with centuries of amazing history! Most of the city’s past has been filled with great achievements but along the way many darker incidents have occurred. The spirits from those times are said to still walk among us today. Join us for this fun tour where we will walk through the neighborhoods and buildings that are said to be haunted! Along the way we will also include detailed history of the Financial District. Although it may have a dark side, we promise to make it fun! The tour will last about 90 minutes. After the tour you will have to option to go to a local tavern for food and drink.
Our tour will focus mainly on lower Manhattan and the Financial District.
Highlights (or lowlights) Include:
-Fraunces Tavern, Old Dutch settlements, historic buildings and parks, cemeteries, the Bowling Green Massacre, the Wall Street Bombing of 1920, murders, suicides, hangings, prisons and other fun spooky stuff.
COVID-19 Protocols: Mixed
This event is open to vaccinated and non vaccinated members.
- If you have been vaccinated please show the host your vaccination card or Excelsior app.
- If you have not been vaccinated, please do not come if you have been exposed or have recently tested positive. You may cancel up to one week for a refund. Within one week you will be given a credit to use for selected events.
- If there is a mix of vaccinated and non vaccinated participants we will have to ask that masks are worn while in close proximity to others or in following the regulations and guidelines of the venue or location of the event.
- We will take temperatures when you arrive.
- Trip limited to 16 people.
$25 General Members ($15 for VIP Members) includes the tour.
Can I come alone? Yes, 95% of those attending will likely come on their own.
How scary is this tour? The incidents and reports of hauntings are all documented occurrences. We will tell you the stories but make it a fun tour as well.
How should I dress? We will be outside most of the night so bundle up. We will go even if there is a light rain. That will make it more gloomy!
What is the track of the tour? The group will meet at Fraunces Tavern in the Financial District and end near City Hall. This is essentially a version of our Financial District tour in case you have been on that one. The tour will last about 90 minutes and end at a tavern where we can enjoy food and drink where the Yankees playoff game will be on.
What if it rains heavily? We will keep you posted.
Venue: Fraunces Tavern
My venue content