You are not logged in.
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Enjoy all that the Hudson Valley has to offer this fall! We’ve put together a great itinerary that will get you out of the city with other fun members and friends from NYSN!
What to expect from the Hudson Valley Fall Fun Day: Culinary Institute/Apple Picking/Hudson Walkway
- Our chauffeur driven van will meet the group near Penn Station at 10am.
- Your NYSN host will be on hand to greet you, introduce you to others and keep the conversations lively along the way.
- The first stop will be at The Cafeteria at the Culinary Institute of America for lunch at the student cafeteria overlooking the Hudson River.
- After lunch we will take a stroll over The Walkway over the Hudson State Park for spectacular views of the river and valley!
- Following the walkway we will visit a local orchard where you can pick your own apples and get fresh veggies, hard cider, hot apple cider, cider donuts and more!
- Our van will drop you off back near Penn station at or around 7pm.
Cost: $155 ($145 V.I.P. Members) includes: round trip transportation with professional driver to and from the city and all attractions, host fee, all taxes and gratuities.
Not Included: Lunch at the CIA (normally $10-$15 depending on what you eat), anything purchased at the orchard.
About the trip: There is no set menu at the CIA Cafeteria as they offer different selections based on what they are studying at the time. There are usually 5-6 different selections, some are veggie friendly.
The Hudson Walkway is 1.2 miles flat.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Dress Code: Dress for the weather. Casual and comfortable. We will go rain or shine. There could be muddy conditions in the orchard. Bring a large backpack/tote bag if you wish to bring home fruits/vegetables from the local orchard.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more adventures outside the city? Click here.
COVID-19 Protocols: In accordance with current city and state protocols vaccination status is not mandatory for this event. However, we do ask that participants act in a responsible manner and do not attend if feeling ill, showing symptoms or have been recently exposed. Mask wearing is optional unless the venue or city has mandated that. Everyone should respect the comfort levels of others as we transition into this next phase of socializing in the Covid era.
My venue content