You are not logged in.
8:45 am - 5:45 pm
If you love Texas Style BBQ and the great outdoors join us for this fun adventure. Ribs, brisket, pulled pork and chicken are all on the menu. The group will also enjoy a 2 mile easy hike in the Hudson Valley.
How the Hudson Valley Texas Style BBQ Party & Easy Hike works..
- You will take the 8:45am train from Grand Central or points north to Poughkeepsie. (You may also drive to meet in Poughkeepsie)
- Your guide will pick you up and drive you to the hike.
- After the hike you will go to our private campsite for a Texas Style BBQ feast.
- Following the feast we will make a stop at a local farm stand for fresh veggies and other local products.
- You will be on the 5:50pm train home (at the latest)
A level 4 out of 10.
The Menu for the Hudson Valley Texas Style BBQ Party & Easy Hike:
- Pulled Pork
- Baby Back Ribs
- BBQ Chicken
- side salads
- Corn Bread
- Assorted beverages
Cost: $125 / $115 for VIP members includes: transportation to and from Poughkeepsie train station to all activities, guide fee, BBQ lunch, all taxes and tips.
Not included: train fare, anything purchased at the stops along the way.
What if it rains? If the weather is bad and the festival is canceled we will cancel and give you a credit or refund.
Recommended ages: 21+. The main demographic will be 30s and 40s but there will be many 20s and even 50s so those folks will feel right at home.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Dress: Comfortable/casual. Dress for the weather
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more Hudson Valley adventures? Click here.
My venue content