You are not logged in.
11:15 am - 1:00 pm
Tavern on the Green is one of NYC’s most famous restaurants nestled in the fields of Central Park. Join us for a delicious brunch on the outdoor patio (weather permitting) with other vaccinated members of NYSN.
How it works:
- Your host will meet the group in front of the restaurant at 11:15am. We have reserved a table for 10 people.
- We will be seated at 11:30am.
- Each attendee may enjoy one entrée, a Mimosa or Bloody Mary plus coffee.
- Following the meal the group may stay at the outdoor patio bar for more socializing.
- Please note that if the weather is bad or there is a private event on the patio we will dine indoors.
Cost $75 includes choice of one entrée (see below) 1 Bloody Mary, Mimosa, glass of wine or beer or soft drink. Coffee, tea, gratuity and donation to your host’s meal is also included.
COVID-19 Protocols: Vaccinated
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only event.
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival.
- Facemasks will not be required when with our group.
- Please note that this event may take place at a venue where there may be non vaccinated people who are not part of NYSN in other areas at that location. Each venue has the right to ask for specific compliance when you go to the bar or bathroom and are not in the company of our group. Please be respectful.
- If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted. No refund.
My venue content