You are not logged in.
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Here’s the deal:
- You will need to arrive at the Freeport Water Taxi at 11:30am for check in located at 211 Woodcleft Ave, Freeport, NY 11520
- Your guide will meet you then start you on your journey. You will get on the Freeport Water Taxi where you will be greeted by the captain and the host of the event
- The group will walk around in the area and board at 11am
- The boat will take off and take us around for two hours where there will be music, mimosas (and other drinks) and time to socialize.
- While on the boat, the host will show you the various sights and history of the area. You will get a guided tour of the bay houses, local history, eco and conservation projects, and the different animals that call these waters home.
- The boat is located on the Nautical Mile in Freeport which is a mile long strip of bars and restaurants to hang out at after.
- The boat is pet friendly, so if you’d like to come with a pet they are welcome for no additional cost
- You must wear a face mask when interacting with others but you may take them off whilst seated.
- We will take your temperature when you arrive
- We can all keep a safe distance on the boat, which is 44ft long.
- If you have any inclination that you may have been exposed or feel sick do not come. You will get credits towards select events.
What to bring:
- a light jacket, remember it’s about 10 degrees cooler on the water
Cost: $35 General members / $30Lifetime VIP members. (Includes guide fee, 1 mimosa or soft drink) Train fare not included.
Can I come alone? Yes, 99% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list with your guide If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract 20’s -40’s although some events can skew younger or older (50’s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who Comes to These?: Our activities attract NY Professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities (but don’t make this the sole reason you come out).
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled due to bad weather.
Venue: Freeport Water Taxi