You are not logged in.
8:45 am - 11:00 am
There are hundreds of needy families and individuals in the Yorkville area of Manhattan that need your help to make their Thanksgiving more meaningful this year. We are looking for a team of NYSN members and friends that are willing to give a few hours of their time to help this massive project that will help feed over 350 people in need.
This event needs to be for members who are vaccinated according to the organizer’s requirements.
Here is the deal:
1. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL 100% BE ABLE TO BE THERE. Every spare hand is needed.
2. You will meet us at St Christopher’s House at 8:45am.
3. You will be responsible for taking the prepared meals and packing them into bags and delivering them to those who are home bound in the area. All deliveries are within walking distance. You will likely get to bring 1-2 meals to homebound people.
4. We will be working until approximately 11am.
You may invite a friend but please be sure that they will be able to attend. Cancellations will effect the whole process.
COVID-19 Protocols: Vaccinated
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only event.
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival.
- Facemasks will be required while being in the volunteer center and while delivering meals
Can I come alone? Yes. 99% of those joining this event will likely come on their own.
Dress code. Casual. You will be working with food so you may want to bring an apron.
Venue: St. Christophers House
My venue content