You are not logged in.
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Get ready for a little friendly competition with The Amazing Central Park Challenge! This is a great way to meet other fun people, learn about the park and enjoy a day outdoors!
How The Amazing Central Park Challenge works:
- The group will meet at Verdi Square at 72nd and Broadway.
- Come alone or with friends, we will set up the teams (teams of up to 5 only).
- When all the teams have been set the starter will sound the bell for the start of the challenge and everyone will head for the park.
- Each team will have to perform tasks, find clues and uncover secrets that are all worth points.
- The challenge will cover 67th to 86th Streets mainly on the west side of the park.
- The team that finishes first with the most points wins!
- The will be a designated local pub/café that we will finish at so that you can enjoy food and drinks as we tally up the scores.
Cost: $25 general members / $15 VIP Members
What if it rains?
Refunds will be given if the event is canceled due to rain.
Will the The Amazing Central Park Challenge be hard or do I need experience? No experience needed. This is meant to be fun (like a scavenger hunt).
What are we expected to do? Teams will be expected to perform random tasks like take photo’s of each other in certain places, find clues from historic parts of the park, seek out hidden secrets within the park, bring items back, etc. (all designed to be fun and a little educational)
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Dress Code: Dress for the weather–you will be outside.
More questions? Email Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more fun weekend activities? Click here.
Venue: Verdi Square