You are not logged in.
- 06/24/2022 - 06/26/2022
4:00 pm - 12:00 pm
Take a tasty and relaxing weekend at a beautiful home in the Hudson Valley. This is the ultimate Foodie trip! We have rented an amazing home overlooking the Hudson River directly across from the Culinary Institute of America where we will be dining for 3 separate meals.
- Located 65 miles north of NYC . You may take Metro North to Poughkeepsie where we will pick y0u up or you may drive directly to the house.
- Set on the bluffs overlooking the Hudson River directly across from the C.I.A. in Highland, NY
- Spacious with lots of windows, outdoor deck, outdoor hot tub, large common areas. 3 bedrooms plus a separate bedroom over the garage.
- See photos below…
- Arrive by 5:30pm
- Dinner at Bocuse French Restaurant at The CIA 7pm
- 9:30pm wine and conversation on the deck at the house.
- 9am Breakfast at the house
- Relaxation time
- 12pm visit to Walkway Across the Hudson State Park for breathtaking views of the valley.
- 1pm: Lunch at The Culinary Institute Cafeteria; “The Egg”
- 3pm: Hard Cider tasting at local farm stand (also get fresh berries and veggies.
- Return to house to freshen up
- 6:15pm: Dinner at Caterina De Medici Italian Restaurant
- 9pm: wine and conversation on the deck at the house
- 9am Breakfast
- 12pm check out
- Return to train
SOLD OUT: Master Bedroom: 1 King Bed, private bath with jaccuzzi tub, overlooking river $800 (Supplement $350 for additional guest)
SOLD OUT: Separate Apartment: 1 king bed, private bath $750, River views (Supplement $350 for additional guest)
SOLD OUT: Single Room: 1 king bed /shared bath. Overlooking river $675, (Supplement $350 for additional guest)
Shared room: Bunk beds. Queen (bottom) Full size (top) Overlooking river $625
- 2 nights accommodations
- Transportation to and from train station and to all activities during the weekend.
- 3 course dinner at Bocuse French Restaurant Friday (tax, tip, 3 courses, coffee, tea) alcohol extra
- 4 course dinner at Caterina De Medici Italian Restaurant Saturday (tax, tip, 3 courses, coffee, tea) alcohol extra
- Lunch at CIA Cafeteria (entree & soft drink)
- Breakfast at house (eggs, protein, grains, french toast, fresh fruit, coffee, tea, juices)
- Wine, Hard Cider, Beer and soft drinks at house
- Snacks at house
- linens & towels
- Cleaning fees
- House host
- Train fare
- Alcohol with dinner/lunch
- Hard Cider tasting (since not everyone will drink)
- 99% of those attending will likely be coming on their own.
- Ages will likely be 30s-50s
- Dress code: Summer casual / neat
- Covid precautions: we will follow whatever guidelines are in place at the time of the trip
Non refundable unless trip is canceled.