You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
We are inviting NYSN members ages 21-29 to a casual night of conversations, games, prizes, eating, drinking and fun in midtown. This will also be a great night for you to share with us some ideas for other fun events and activities for 20s only. Come for just the party or join in on the optional Rotating Dinner (details below).
Here is how it works:
- The party starts at 7pm. $5 admission gets you access to the games, prizes, ice breakers, drink specials and more.
- Our 20 Somethings NYSN hosts will be there to welcome you and introduce you to others at the party.
- We will have a private area reserved on the 2nd floor lounge at Playwright for our group.
- Several times during the evening we will have fun activities designed to get you mingling.
- There will be a 20 Somethings Suggestion Box where you can share your ideas for other fun activities for us to host.
- There is a full menu available during the entire night or you can join the optional Rotating Group Dinner prior to the party where you can sit and enjoy food and conversations with your peers. At 3 points during the meal you will switch seats so that you get to sit next to all new people! If you participate in the dinner, admission to the party is free. ($10 covers the hosts’ food and drinks). Separate checks. Pay only for what you eat and drink.
General Members party only: $5
Lifetime VIP Members party only: FREE
Optional Rotating Dinner (6pm): $10. Includes admission to the party and covers only the hosts’ food and drinks.
$10 at Door
COVID-19 Protocols: Vaccinated
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only event.
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival.
- Facemasks will not be required when with our group.
- If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted. No refund.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best. If the event is outdoors, dress for the weather
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21-29 ONLY
Who comes to these? Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities, but please don’t make this the sole reason you come out.
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
My venue content