You are not logged in.
07/09/2021 - 07/11/2021
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE FOLLOWING ALL GUIDELINES TO ENSURE EVERYONE’S SAFETY. Fire Island is one of the most exclusive and beautiful vacation spots in the New York area. There are no cars allowed on this island of bungalows, quaint villages, fun bars, miles of uncrowded beaches and rolling sand dunes. This will be our 8th year at this amazing newly renovated upscale house that offers spectacular views of the bay, the lighthouse and is only a very short walk to the ocean! Don’t miss this awesome opportunity to spend the weekend out of the city with other fun members of The New York Social Network. Check out the location: Fire Island House.
Virtual Tour of house.
House Host: Dave Cervini
- There will be a limit of up to 10 guests at any time.
- The house is large and airy and features a huge outdoor deck so distancing can be maintained.
- There will be a house host to make sure everyone complies with keeping the time at the house safe.
- Sanitizer will be available and all common surfaces will be regularly cleaned.
- Everyone will have their own dishware, cups, glasses and utensils towels and sheets that they will be responsible for cleaning.
- There will be assigned bathrooms and showers to ensure everyone keeps those facilities clean.
- Masks are to be worn in the house when there is any close proximity.
- Anyone who has been exposed or is feeling ill will not be permitted in the house. Credits will be issued if you can not attend or refunds will be given if we can resell your space.
All these activities/amenities are available You can do as much or as little as you’d like:
- Days on the beach (beach chairs and umbrella’s are provided)
- Group dinners on the outside deck
- Visits to the different villages
- Kayaking on the bay
- Visit the Lighthouse
- Plenty of relaxing time
- Lunches on the beach at the house or at one of the bayside taverns
- Nights on the deck or cocktails at the local taverns
- Leave as late as 5pm Sunday
Do as much or as little as you would like. There are 3 rooms with 2 twin beds and 2 rooms with a single full size bed. If you do not know anyone in the group we will do our best to match you with someone like you. (although not much time will be spent in your rooms).
The house features:
SOLD OUT $740pp: Single room /$710pp VIP members (if you are bringing a significant other or sharing the full size bed in the single room there will be a $300 supplement for the additional person)
$410 for the pullout in the alcove of the living room. We set up a divider so it is private.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MAY COMBINE WEEKEND AND WEEKDAY PACKAGES. JUST REGISTER SEPARATELY. There will be a $50 added fee if stay includes Sunday overnight.
Tentative Schedule: This is just a loose schedule of things that I will be doing which you can join in on or not. You can do as much or as little as you would like.
6pm-8:30pm: Arrivals Happy Hour begins, drinks on the deck
8:30pm: Dinner at the house.
Drinks on deck/drinks at Surf’s Out Bar
10am: Beach, deck, wander…..
1pm: BBQ at the house
2:30: walk to light house
3:30: Back to the beach
7pm: band at Surf’s Out Bar
10am: beach, wander, etc
1pm meet for lunch options
5pm check out
No refunds if canceled within 20 days of the trip
Venue: Fire Island Beach House
My venue content