You are not logged in.
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
If you’re tired off all the Valentine’s Day hype and don’t have a Valentine join us! Feeling singled out (pun intended) this time of year? No need to be left alone out in the cold. Gather your single friends (or come alone) to this party and have fun!
What to expect:
- NYSN hosts on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others at the event.
- Up to 80 members and friends coming together to mix, mingle network and connect
- We will have the entire 2nd floor lounge reserved for our group.
- We will have several organized activities designed to get you mixing and mingling with others at the party
- Music played at conversational levels.
- There will be all ages attending. Mostly 30s and 40s but there will be plenty of 20s and 50+ so that no one will feel out of place
COVID-19 Protocols: Vaccinated
We ask for your cooperation and understanding during this unusual time. Our guidelines are designed so that we can continue bringing together as many people as safely as possible. If you do not agree with the guidelines we have set below you may wish to consider another event.
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival. (photo of your card is acceptable)
- As per NYC guidelines facemasks are recommended when with our group indoors if not eating or drinking..
- If you choose not to wear a mask while indoors please respect those that do and understand that those people may not wish to socialize with you.
- If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted. No refund.
Cost: $15 in advance /$5 for NYSN VIP Members up to the day of the event.
$30 at the door or online for all after 5pm.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Is this for singles? This is for anyone looking to connect with others. We will have one color dedicated to “singles” so you can see who the other singles are.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best. Dress for the weather
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Who comes to these? Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. This event will also have the highest percentage of people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities and interests.
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.