You are not logged in.
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
What a great way to spend the day off! Join us for a day out of the city at Arden Point in the Hudson Highlands State Park Preserve! This 3.8 mile loop hike passes several panoramic viewpoints over the Hudson River and follows a historic road used by Benedict Arnold to escape during the Revolutionary War. Following the hike we will find a place for food and drink. COVID-19 protocols will be in place.
How it works:
- Register and we will send you detailed information on how and where to meet the group. The train ride is about 75 minutes if you are coming from Grand Central. If you are driving we will make a plan to meet at the train station.
- The hike is within walking distance to the train.
COVID-19 Protocols: Mixed Group
- This event is open to vaccinated and non vaccinated members.
- We will take temperatures upon arrival
- If you think you have been exposed or have recently tested positive please do not come.
- If there is a mix of vaccinated and non vaccinated participants we will ask that masks are worn while in close proximity to others if indoors or in accordance with the regulations and guidelines of the venue or location of the event.
What to bring
- Bottled water
- Hiking shoes or sneakers with good treads.
- Bag lunch
Cost: $25 general members $20 VIP members. (includes guide fee only) Train fare is not included. Train tickets can be purchased at Grand Central or through the MTA app.
What if it rains? If the weather is bad and we cancel the hike you can get a refund or use the fee towards another adventure!
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event.. Our guide will have your names on the list.
Dress Code: Dress for the weather.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract people in their 20s to 40s although some events can skew younger or older (50s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who comes to these? Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities, but please don’t make this the sole reason you come out.
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.