You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Are you smarter than a 3rd Grader? Why not find out while having fun and conversations with other NYSN members and friends! We’ll have 3 rounds of questions taken from 3rd grade tests for you to test how much you remember!
How it works:
- Register below and we will send you the Zoom link for our meeting.
- Once everyone is in we’ll make introductions, find out where everyone is and how they’re doing then start the game.
- The actual test will be on a separate link which you can click on to play. We’ll provide the link that night.
- There will be 3 rounds with 10 questions each.
- The person with the most correct answers at the end of each round wins tickets to free online events!
Cost: $9 general members / $5 NYSN Lifetime VIP members. Your donations help keep us in business during this time.
If you mix blue and yellow together, what color does it make?
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone.
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting and all the information you will need to participate.
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
How Many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed. For the most part there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will refund your fee.
If you have a questions as to how many, gender balance or ages of those registered for a particular event email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great!
Pajamas & t-shirts are acceptable (just, please be wearing clothes!). Also we all realize that our beards are growing and our hair looks like hell. (Besides most computer cameras are not that clear anyway)