You are not logged in.
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Enjoy a photography walk and flex your picture-taking skills or be a model while meeting others. You will be taken on a photography adventure in the concrete jungle. Maybe you will discover a spot in the city that you never noticed before or maybe you will get your creative juices flowing and walk away with that money shot. Nobody knows and that is part of the adventure.
Please note that we will follow strict COVID 19 protocols for this event.
NY Harbor/Battery Park Walk: From the Oculus at The World Financial Center to southern tip of Manhattan (1.5 Miles all flat) along the promenade between Battery Park and NY Harbor.
Highlights along the way:
- 1 World Trade Center
- The Colgate Clock
- Communipaw Railroad Terminal and Jersey City Terminal
- Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
- Castle Clinton
- Pier “A”
- The East Coast and Maritime Sailors Memorials
- The Jewish Heritage Museum
How it works:
- We will begin with a short introduction on the etiquette of street photography. Host will make sure everyone has their phone or camera ready. If you do not wish to take pictures and just come along for the walk, that is completely fine.
- We will begin our route from The Winter Garden at The World Financial Center. Note that there will be frequent stops to allow you to take pictures. We will end at the southern tip of Manhattan near the Staten Island Ferry Terminal.
- Guests can take turns modeling for each other as long as they are comfortable doing so.
- The entire process will take 2 hours.
- Following the event, you will have the option to go to a local outdoor space for food and drinks. Host will be available to answer any questions.
Covid 19 Protocols:
- Please do not come if you have been exposed. You may cancel up to one week for a refund. Within one week you will be given a credit to use for selected events.
- We will take temperatures when you arrive.
- Event limited to 10 people so there is space for everyone to be safe.
- Face masks must be worn while within close proximity..
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? If this is a free event, no. For paid events: It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract 20’s -40’s although some events can skew younger or older (50’s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who Comes to These?: Our activities attract NY Professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities (but don’t make this the sole reason you come out).
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.