You are not logged in.
2:30 pm - 5:00 pm
“Bushwick Brooklyn is the city’s epicenter for graffiti street art, with large fascinating paintings –- some several stories tall — on hundreds of buildings. See the section of Bushwick with the most awesome graffiti paintings, where creativity is unleashed in blazing color!”
The tour is led by Rafael Risemberg with a Ph.D. in arts education and leads you on an insightful, entertaining and affordable journey through the contemporary this amazing art scene. Rafael explains the art in ways that makes the experience meaningful for everyone while encouraging everyone to share their thoughts.
Our tours take place no matter what the weather is like. Our group will be piggybacking on Rafaels larger group tour.
Following the tour many in the group will likely grab a snack or burger and beer/wine.
The group will meet at Peter’s Crunchy Red Tacos near the L train station at 348-416 Jefferson St, Brooklyn, NY 11237. at 2:30pm sharp.
Pay $30 when you arrive
DO NOT REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT UNLESS YOU WILL ACTUALLY ATTEND.
Covid 19 Protocols:
- This event is open to vaccinated and non vaccinated members.
- If you have been vaccinated please show the host your vaccination card or Excelsior app.
- If you have not been vaccinated, please do not come if you have been exposed or have recently tested positive.
- We will take temperatures when you arrive.
- If there is a mix of vaccinated and non vaccinated participants we will have to ask that masks are worn while in close proximity to others or in following the regulations and guidelines of the venue, organizer or location of the event.
Can I come alone? Yes 99% of the people come to this event on their own to meet new people and check out some cool art.
What do I wear? Dress for the weather. Be casual and comfortable.
What to expect: We are piggy backing on a larger tour. We will have 10-15 from our group. The age range for our people is 20’s -40’s ( the larger group is 20’s – 60’s)
How long does it last? about 2 hours
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256 M-F 10am-4pm
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.