You are not logged in.
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Rowing a boat on the lake in Central Park is one of many quintessential NYC experiences! Join a fun group of members and friends as we enjoy a peaceful hour of socializing and take in the sights and sounds that surround the lake. Following the boat trip we will find a nice place to sit and enjoy a picnic lunch.
How it works:
- The group will meet on the lakeside of the Angel of the Water Statue at Bethesda Fountain/Terrace at 11am sharp.
- We will walk over together to the boathouse and get into the boats. You can all take turns rowing or designate a boat captain. (4 persons per boat)
- We will have one hour to explore the lake.
- Following the boat ride we will find a nice area to sit and enjoy lunch. You may bring your own or get food from a food cart.
Cost $20 General admission / $15 Lifetime VIP members: Includes; boat rental and host fee contribution.
COVID-19 Protocols: Mixed Group
- This event is open to vaccinated and non vaccinated members.
- Please do not come if you have recently tested positive.
- If there is a mix of vaccinated and non vaccinated participants we will ask that masks are worn while in close proximity to others or in accordance with the regulations and guidelines of the venue or location of the event.
- In some cases we may separate the group for portions of the event so that those who are vaccinated can enjoy a mask-less experience.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: Dress for the weather
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract the 20s to 40s age range although some events can skew younger or older (50s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who comes to these?: Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities (but don’t make this the sole reason you come out).
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256.
What if the weather impacts the event? We will determine if the event will happen about 24 hours prior to the start. You will be notified as soon as we know. We usually send updates as well
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.