You are not logged in.
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Join us for a fun way to meet others while getting some fresh air! The group will meet in front of Tavern on the Green then set out to wander the paths of Central Park. You will randomly be paired with others in the beginning then rotate at designated times so that you get to meet as many people participating as possible. Please note that we will follow current COVID-19 protocols for this event.
How it works:
- Register and we will send you all the meeting and contact info you’ll need.
- Once you arrive, we will randomly pair you up with others for the event.
- The group will walk from Tavern on the Green through the paths of the park to 81st Street.
- Along the way at designated points, we will rotate everyone so that you get to meet the others in the group.
What to expect:
- This event is limited to 30 people–both men and women.
- This is a social event, not a speed dating event. Although most of the participants will likely be single that is not the focus for this. We will do our best to balance the gender ratio to make it more fun for everyone however you will likely be paired with members of the same gender from time to time.
- We will rotate people several times. You may not meet everyone during that process.
Cost: $15 general members / $10 Lifetime VIP members
Recommended ages: 50+
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more outdoor adventures? Click here.
My venue content