You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
We’re bringing back this fun virtual event from the beginning of lockdown. Grab your favorite drink and join us for an end of the week celebration. It’s been one heck of a year and while we still can’t meet at the bar for a happy hour we can absolutely hop on our computers to cheers it out. This will also be a great way to warm up for Karaoke w/ Jolanta, which starts directly after this happy hour ends.
How it Works:
- You will need a computer with webcam and microphone.
- Register below for the event.
- We will send you the code/invitation you will need to join the virtual party (within a few hours of signing up)!
- Grab your favorite cocktail & snacks and get ready to socialize.
What to expect:
- Up to 15 NYSN members and friends will be on your screen at once (see below)
- Caitlyn will help get the conversations going plus facilitate and moderate so that everyone has a chance to participate.
- The event lasts for 60 minutes.
- We will do our best to keep a balanced gender ratio to make it fun for everyone.
- Please do not register if you are trying to sell or promote a product.
- Please refrain from using inappropriate language.
Please note that participating in this virtual event helps support NYSN which is a small business fighting to survive during this crisis and we humbly thank you!