You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
The Upper West Side is a very historic neighborhood. Join us for this private guided stroll through history with NYSN founder Dave Cervini who lived in the neighborhood for 21 years! You will see amazing old photographs and learn about historic landmarks that you have probably walked past and didn’t know about! Following the tour the group will go to a local café for food and drink.
What to Expect
- The group will meet at the Statue of Columbus at Columbus Circle.
- Our walk will be about 90 minutes and cover the area from 59th to 83rd Streets.
- Following the tour you can hang with your fellow tour buddies for a bite to eat.
Some of the Highlights Include:
- The history of Columbus Circle and the significance of the monument
- Historic buildings and sites
- The railroad and subways of the Upper West Side
- Riverside Park
- Central Park
- Lincoln Center/San Juan Hill
- Harsenville and Seneca Village
- Seinfeld and other famous residents
- The Museum of Natural History
- Broadway and The Bloomingdale Road
- Not to mention personal observations and memories from Dave’s time living there!
Cost: $30 General Members / $20 Lifetime VIP Members
Included: Tour Only. Anything purchased after the tour will be pay as you go.
Recommended ages: 21+
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
In accordance with current city and state protocols vaccination status or masks are not mandatory for this event. However, we do ask that participants act in a responsible manner and do not attend if feeling ill, showing symptoms or have been recently exposed to any of the current illnesses. Mask wearing is optional unless the venue or city has mandated that. Everyone should respect the comfort levels of others as we transition into this next phase of socializing.
This event is nonrefundable unless canceled. If you have tested positive for Covid or are sick with any ailment that prohibits you from attending, we will do our best to provide you with credits for select future events with a copy of your positive test results or doctor’s note. Credits may or may not equal the cost of the event missed and may only be applied to events selected by NYSN.
Looking for more ways to enjoy NYC? Click here.
Venue: Meet at the statue of Christopher Columbus