You are not logged in.
3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Discover the outdoors right outside Manhattan! A hidden gem, Forest Park is filled with natural treasures and is an idyllic getaway for locals and visitors alike. Can you believe this park has been around for over a century? During the hike, you will explore different trails and stop at a few key spots to learn more about the 3rd largest park in Queens.
How it works:
- We’ll meet at 3pm at Wallenberg Square right outside of Forest Park in Queens
- Be prepared to walk as we explore multiple paths throughout the park!👟
- All paths are dog friendly so expect to see a friendly pup here and there. 🐶
- Public transit is available! 🚆 You can take the E/F to Union Turnpike or the LIRR to Kew Gardens and walk 15 minutes over to Wallenberg Square.
- The hike will start and end at Wallenberg Square.
What to bring: Water, hiking boots or sneakers with good treads
Difficulty Level: Easy
What if it rains? Refunds will be given if the event is canceled due to rain.
Cost: $20 general members / $15 VIP Members
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Dress Code: Be comfortable and casual.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more ways to explore the city? Click here.
COVID-19 Protocols: In accordance with current city and state protocols vaccination status is not mandatory for this event. However, we do ask that participants act in a responsible manner and do not attend if feeling ill, showing symptoms or have been recently exposed. Mask wearing is optional unless the venue or city has mandated that. Everyone should respect the comfort levels of others as we transition into this next phase of socializing in the Covid era.