You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Grab a drink and join us as we celebrate the new website. Join NYSN founder Dave Cervini and a bunch of the NYSN Team will be on hand to show you the new site and take a moment to show our appreciation for all the support.
How it Works:
- You will need a computer with webcam and microphone.
- Register below for the event.
- We will send you the code/invitation you will need to join the virtual party. It will be hosted via Zoom.us.
- Grab your favorite cocktail & snacks and get ready to socialize and browse the new site
What to expect:
- NYSN members and friends will be on your screen at once (see below)
- Dave will facilitate and moderate the questions and help get the conversations going so that everyone has a chance to participate. You can participate as much or as little as you would like.
- The event lasts for 60 minutes.
- We will do our best to keep a balanced gender ratio to make it fun for everyone.
- Please do not register if you are trying to sell or promote a product.
- Please refrain from using inappropriate language.
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone.
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting. (please note that the confirmation will come later)
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed. For the most part there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will refund your fee.
If you have a questions for a particular event email email@example.com or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great!
Pajamas & t-shirts are acceptable (just, please be wearing clothes!). Also we all realize that our beards are growing and our hair looks like hell. (Besides most computer cameras are not that clear anyway)