You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The difference between a pumpkin pie baked from scratch with real pumpkin VS canned pumpkin is life changing! It is so easy, too! You can just watch or bake along with us. The best part about it is that there are only 7 ingredients!
While we are waiting for the pie to cook you can stay on the Zoom and chat or log back in after 50 minutes to see the final product. The whole experience start to finish will be about 90 minutes.
How the Fresh Pumpkin Pie Baking Class: With Real Pumpkin Works:
- Register and we will send you a code for our Zoom meeting.
- You will need to get a few things if you are planning to make the pie that night (see below).
- Dave, NYSN founder, will show you step by step how to do everything.
What you will need for the pie filling:
- 1 sugar pumpkin
- honey (enough for 2 cups)
- 3 eggs
- cinnamon & nutmeg spices
- 1 pie tin
- a blender or hand mixer
- a pot to boil the pumpkin
- a knife to cut the pumpkin
What you’ll need for the crust:
- graham crackers (one box)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 pre made pie crust. You can get the refrigerated kind (usually found near the dairy section) or the ones in the baking section that already come in a pie tin.
Dave served 5 years in the food service industry prior to his radio career. He studied culinary arts at the New School and Peter Kump in NYC as well as serving as a sous chef for hundreds of cooking classes.
What’s the cost?
$10 general members/$5 VIP members
What do I need for the Fresh Pumpkin Pie Baking Class: With Real Pumpkin?
A device with a camera and microphone. Ingredients listed above.
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a code to join our Zoom meeting and all the information you will need to participate.
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
What if I have a roommate, friend, family member or significant other with me that wants to participate too?
We ask that you pay for each person that is participating.
How many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more fun classes/workshops? Click here.