You are not logged in.
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Finally a Trivia night where you don’t have to deal with questions that only Millennials would know! We are taking our famous trivia nights on line as a way to get members 45+ together for a night of fun, conversations and learning during all the craziness. Our Trivia Nights are so much fun because we make the questions easy and fun for everyone. NYSN Founder Dave Cervini will be your host for this evening that you can enjoy from the comfort of you home.
How it Works:
- Register below. You will need a computer or smartphone with webcam and microphone. This way you can interact with Dave and the others.
- We will send you an invitation and codes to join.
- The trivia will be available to view using a separate free service (no need to download anything) but you can participate on your computer or smart phone. (see below)
- We will send you the code/invitation you will need to join the virtual trivia night (within a few hours of signing up)!
What to expect:
- Up to 20 NYSN members and friends will be on your screen at once (see below)
- We will have 3 round s of 10 questions each.
- The top 3 winners from each round will win free passes to our events when we get back up and running.
- This night is meant to be fun for everyone. If you are super competitive or a trivia wiz we ask that you “dumb down” for a round or two so others have a chance to win!
- There are no teams on this night. If you have a friend with you they will need to register separately.
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone.
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting. (please note that the confirmation will come later)
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
How Many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed. This is a 45+ event.
If you have a questions as to how many, gender balance or ages of those registered for a particular event email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great!
Pajamas & t-shirts are acceptable (just, please be wearing clothes!). Also we all realize that our beards are growing and our hair looks like hell. (Besides most computer cameras are not that clear anyway)