You are not logged in.
7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Our Murder Mystery parties have become an awesome alternative to the usual bar scene. It is a great way to go out on your own or with friends and meet other fun people in a super fun organized and interesting way! This week we present our newest mystery; Murder In Sin City where what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas and everyone is a suspect! No expertise is necessary just your love of having fun! This event is for vaccinated only members.
What to expect:
- Register below and join us at The Beasts and Butterflies Terrace Bar at The M Social Hotel. Registration is 7:30pm
- Our NYSN staff will be on hand to welcome you, introduce you to others and explain how the night works.
- Everyone will be given a character sheet explaining who they are and how they fit into the story.
Your host will guide you through the story and help you interact with others at the event to help you solve the murder. Throughout the night different things will be revealed to help you reach your goal.
- You are invited to stay for a huge Multi Meet Up Party following the Murder Mystery for FREE!
- The Terrace Bar features an outdoor terrace overlooking Times Square.
****If you want to get into character feel free to dress your gangster/gambler best******
COVID-19 Protocols: Vaccinated
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only event.
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival.
- Facemasks will not be required when with our group.
- Please note that this event may take place at a venue where there may be non vaccinated people who are not part of NYSN in other areas at that location. Each venue has the right to ask for specific compliance when you may go to the bar or bathroom and not in the company of our group. Please be respectful.
- If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted. No refund.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event will likely register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Cost: $30 general members $20 VIP members
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best always. Feel free to get dressed in your roaring 20’s best!
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract those in their 20s to 40’s although some events can skew younger or older (50s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
About the event: This Murder Mystery is hosted by The New York Social Network. We are not a professional Murder Mystery company. We are a social organization that offers these activities as part of our events for people to enjoy a night out, try something different, make friends, celebrate an occasion with groups of friends, etc. It is done in a very fun and casual way at a local lounge. Some people get really into it and come dressed up for the theme an others just come to have fun, it’s up to you. THIS IS NOT A DINNER EVENT. It is more of a cocktail party atmosphere. The main thing is to have fun! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at 212-873-2256. Or email email@example.com.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256 M-F 10am-4pm
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.