You are not logged in.
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Please note that we will follow COVID-19 precautions at this event.
- We will meet at The Battery Maritime Building located at 10 South Street at 11:00 am and we will take the ferry over together. We have your ferry ticket! NO NEED to reserve on your own.
- Come alone or with friends, we will set up the teams!
- Each team will have 90 minutes to find as many clues as they can on the island (clues will be in historical markers, wildlife, tourists, statues and hidden secrets.
- At the end, each team will end at a specific location to see which group has uncovered the most clues to win prizes!
- After the prizes are awarded, you will have an hour to enjoy the island before we head back to the ferry/Manhattan!
COVID-19 Protocols: Mixed Group
- This event is open to vaccinated and non vaccinated members.
- We will take temperatures upon arrival
- If you think you have been exposed or have recently tested positive please do not come.
- If there is a mix of vaccinated and non vaccinated participants we will ask that masks are worn while in close proximity to others or in accordance with the regulations and guidelines of the venue or location of the event.
- In some cases we may separate the group for portions of the event so that those who are vaccinated can enjoy a mask-less experience.
What if it rains?
Refunds will be given if the event is canceled due to rain.
Cost: $30 general members / $20 VIP Members
Is this going to be hard or do I need experience? No this is a fun hunt designed to make the clues easy to find.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher. If you registered and paid a confirmation email will be sent to you when you registered and on the day of the event.
Dress Code: Dress for the weather you will be outside for 90 minutes
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract the 20s to 40s age range although some events can skew younger or older (50s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who comes to these? Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities, but please don’t make this the sole reason you come out.
My venue content