You are not logged in.
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
THE FIRST 30 PEOPLE TO PURCHASE TICKETS BEFORE SEPTEMBER 30TH GET IN FOR $10!!! Historic Fraunces Tavern is one of the oldest buildings in New York and is said to be haunted! We could not think of a better place to have our Halloween Party! Join us for a fun night of spooky fun with special games, music and dancing, Halloween ice breakers and our costume contest (costumes are optional).
What to expect from the NYSN Halloween Party at The Haunted Fraunces Tavern:
- Doors open at 8pm. We have a private room reserved for our members and friends from 8-11pm.
- Our host will be on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others.
- We will have several Halloween themed ice breakers and games throughout the night to get you mingling and having fun.
- We will have a special Halloween Party themed playlist to keep it lively in case people want to dance.
- We will have a costume contest with prizes for best male, female, couple and group. Real ghosts from Fraunces Tavern will be ineligible for the costume contest!
- Costumes are optional.
- Space is limited to 120 people.
- There is also an option to join the Fidi Haunted History Walking Tour or the Fidi Haunted Scavenger Hunt for just $10. Both start at 6pm and end at Frances tavern in time for the party.
The first 30 people to register $10 UNTIL 9/30
Then $15 general admission ($10 Lifetime VIP Members) until October 17th.
If still available 10/17-10/31 $20 general admission / $15 Lifetime VIP members
Can I eat there? Yes, a full menu is available.
How do I get there?
The following transit lines have routes that pass near Fraunces Tavern Museum:
Recommended ages: 21+.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Dress: Costumes optional. Normally 70 of attendees will have some sort of costume. No need to be extravagant just have fun.
What Happens After 10pm: We will continue the party in other rooms at Fraunces Tavern.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
What are the COVID-19 protocols? In accordance with current city and state protocols vaccination status is not mandatory for this event. However, we do ask that participants act in a responsible manner and do not attend if feeling ill, showing symptoms or have been recently exposed. Mask wearing is optional unless the venue or city has mandated that. Everyone should respect the comfort levels of others as we transition into this next phase of socializing in the Covid era.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more nightlife? Click here.
Venue: Fraunces Tavern
My venue content