You are not logged in.
9:45 am - 6:00 pm
Enjoy a day out of the city and experience all that the Hudson Valley has to offer while relaxing and socializing safely with others in our group. Please note that we will follow strict guidelines during the day. You may take Metro North Railroad or drive to meet the group at The Poughkeepsie Train station to start you adventure that will include a visit to 2 local wineries, a Hard Cider Mill, a local farm stand and The Walkway Over The Hudson State Park ! The group will also stop at our private campground on the shores of the Hudson for lunch.
How it works:
- You may take Metro North 9:45am train to Poughkeepsie or meet the group at the train station.
- You will be met by NYSN founder Dave Cervini and be socially distanced in the van. (masks must be worn in van at all times).
- We will drive to a local deli where you can pick up lunch (or bring your own)
- We will go to the NYSN Campsite for lunch
- Following lunch we will visit 2 local wineries, a farm stand and The Bad Seed Hard Cider Mill
- The group will end the day with a walk over The Walkway Over The Hudson State Park which was an old train bridge converted into a pedestrian walkway. It is a 1.2 mile flat walk with breathtaking views.
- The walk ends at the Poughkeepsie train station. You will be on the 5:54pm train at the latest.
Covid 19 Precautions:
- We will limit the number of attendees to 10 ( Normally 15)
- Masks must be worn when traveling in van, in close proximity at campsite and venues.
- If you have been exposed, feel sick or have been to a hot spot in the last 14 days do not come.
- Temperatures will be taken at check in.
$75 general members $65 VIP members
- transportation to and from train station to all attractions that day.
- Wine tasting at 1 winery
- Guide fee
- All taxes and tips
- Lunch. You can bring your own or order from a local deli when you arrive.
- Since not everyone may not want to drink at more than one of the “adult beverage stops” we do not cover the fees at the 2nd winery and the hard cider mill (approx $15-$20 more depending on how much you sample)
- Anything you purchase at the farm stand.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? If this is a free event, no. For paid events: It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract 20’s -40’s although some events can skew younger or older (50’s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who Comes to These?: Our activities attract NY Professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities (but don’t make this the sole reason you come out).
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
My venue content