You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
8:30 pm - 10:00 pm
The New York Social Network has thousands of members from different areas of the world! This event is specifically designed to bring together the diverse community that we have for a fun and casual night of conversations and activities.
How it works:
- Register and we will send you a code to participate in our Zoom meeting.
- Before the meeting starts we’ll try to get an idea of how many people are representing the different heritages from around the globe!
- When you log in your host will be on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others. We’ll have guided topics plus random socializing.
- At several points during the gathering we will have games that everyone can participate in or we will break you off into breakout rooms and have team competitions (i.e. Team India VS Team U.S.A VS Team China, etc) If you are the only one representing your country we will have an “Internationals Team”.
What to expect:
- The goal of this event is to bring together our members from many different backgrounds (including the U.S.A.)for fun conversations. We also hope to get some perspectives on what is happening in your home countries and perhaps connect you with other members of NYSN who are from the same places as you! PLEASE NO POLITICS!
Cost $10 General Members: $7 Lifetime VIP members: Please note that your donation goes to help us stay in business now so that we can have our in person events ready for you when all this has passed.
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone.
Online Event Tips
If you are using a tablet or smartphone please it is recommended that you keep your device at eye level. Many times people tend to hold their devices on their laps which gives everyone a great view of your nostrils!
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting. (please note that the confirmation will come later)
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
How Many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed. For the most part there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will refund your fee.
If you have a questions as to how many, gender balance or ages of those registered for a particular event email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great!
Covid Casual. Keep it neat.