You are not logged in.
8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
The New York Social Network has thousands of members from different areas of the world! In normal times we would be hosting our Internationals / Nationals Mixer at a local bar but tonight we bring together the people of the world online! We’ve put together a night that has a little something for everyone with socializing games and prizes.How it works:
- Register and we will send you a code to participate in our Zoom meeting.
- Before the meeting starts we’ll try to get an idea of how many people are representing the different heritages from around the globe!
- When you log in your host will be on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others. We’ll have guided topics plus random socializing.
- At several points during the gathering we will have games that everyone can participate in or we will break you off into breakout rooms and have team competitions (i.e. Team India VS Team U.S.A VS Team China, etc) If you are the only one representing your country we will have an “Internationals Team”.
What to expect:
- The goal of this event is to bring together our members from many different backgrounds (including the U.S.A. for fun conversations. We also hope to get some perspectives on what is happening in your home countries and perhaps connect you with other members of NYSN who are from the same places as you! PLEASE NO POLITICS!
Cost $10 General Members: $7 Lifetime VIP members: Please note that your donation goes to help us stay in business now so that we can have our in person events ready for you when all this has passed.
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone.
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting. (please note that the confirmation will come later)
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
How Many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed. For the most part there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will refund your fee.
If you have a questions as to how many, gender balance or ages of those registered for a particular event email email@example.com or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great!
Pajamas & t-shirts are acceptable (just, please be wearing clothes!). Also we all realize that our beards are growing and our hair looks like hell. (Besides most computer cameras are not that clear anyway)