You are not logged in.
5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The Macy’s fireworks are back! It has been an NYSN tradition to get people together to socialize, eat and drink before the show! This year we will be gathering at Stout Grand Central from 5pm-8pm! Following the party you can walk over in groups to watch the spectacular!
What to Expect:
- 80-100 NYSN members and friends from several groups.
- We will have a special section of the bar reserved for our guests the entire time.
- There will be fun ice breakers and games to get you socializing.
- Cash bar.
- A full menu will be available. Come early for a bite!
How it works:
- Register and we will send you all the info you need to join us.
- At 7:30pm our hosts will let everyone know when it is time to walk over to the river together to watch the fireworks which start around 9:15pm. This is a 7 minute walk. You will be directed which way to go from the cafe. Our party hosts will not be leading the group to the river.
- Please note that you need to get to the river early to get a good vantage point of the fireworks. All fireworks barges will be located between 42nd street and 23rd streets.
- We will provide glow in the dark wristbands so that you will know who is part of our group once you join the larger crowds by the river.
- Note that there is no reserved space for our group once at the river and there will be thousands of people.
- Going to see the fireworks is totally optional. You may just come for the party.
You cannot see the fireworks from the cafe.
Cost: Early Bird until 12pm Sunday: $15 General admission / $10 Lifetime VIP Members. Includes: Party, space rental and host fees only. $20 for all after that.
Recommended ages: 21+. The majority of this group is usually 30s and 40s but it is open to all. There will be people in their 20s & 50s so you will feel right at home.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more special events? Click here.
Venue: Stout at Grand Central
My venue content