You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
It’s been too long since we’ve done a Karaoke Night! We have a private room reserved at Duet 35 Karaoke for 10 NYSN members to socialize and sing! Please note that we are following NYC indoor COVID-19 regulations. Every participant must show proof of vaccination.
What to expect:
- 10 members and friends in a private room for 2 hours.
- We will have an NYSN host on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others.
- We’ll have a fun ice breaker game to make it even more fun.
- Each participant will likely get to sing 3-4 songs spaced out in a fair order
- Drinks are pay as you go.
- We will provide snacks.
Special Note: This is not a Diva night. It is for people who like karaoke in a casual way, no need to try and impress people, relax and have fun.
Cost $35 General admission/$30 Lifetime VIP Members
Includes: room rental, room cleaning fee and gratuity, NYSN host fee, snacks
COVID-19 Protocols: Vaccinated
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only event.
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival.
- Facemasks will not be required when with our group.
- Please note that this event may take place at a venue where there may be non vaccinated people who are not part of NYSN in other areas at that location. Each venue has the right to ask for specific compliance when you may go to the bar or bathroom and not in the company of our group. Please be respectful.
- If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted. No refund.
Standard event info
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best. If the event is outdoors, dress for the weather
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract those in their 20s to 40s although some events can skew younger or older (50s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who comes to these?: Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities, but please don’t make this the sole reason you come out.
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256.
What if the weather impacts the event? We will determine if the event will happen about 24 hours prior to the start. You will be notified as soon as we know. We usually send updates as well
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Venue: Karaoke Duet 35
53 W 35th St 2nd floor, New York, NY 10001