You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Since 1903, Vincent’s Original has been serving up authentic Italian dishes on Mott Street. Join us for a delicious outdoor group dinner in their covered dining area. Following dinner, you can stroll through Little Italy on Mulberry Street for dessert.
How it works:
- Meet the group at the restaurant at 7pm. The group will be seated in the outdoor dining area.
- Pay for what you eat and drink (separate checks).
- We will be careful to seat everyone to spread out gender and ages.
- Following dinner, you may walk over to the Mulberry Street for dessert and coffee.
- Since so many separate checks is a hassle, a 20% gratuity will be added to the check.
- If it rains the group will be given the option to dine indoors. If you do not feel comfortable indoors you may get a credit or a refund.
Cost: $10 includes donation towards your host’s food and drinks only.
Recommended ages: 21+. The main demographic will be 30s and 40s but there will be many 20s and even 50s so those folks will feel right at home.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more culinary experiences? Click here.
My venue content