You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
7:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Celebrate Mardi Gras with a special edition Mardi Gras Like Minded Mixer. It is a fun way to meet other people who have similar interests as you! We’ll have several colors of Mardi Gras beads that will help you find other like minded people. Plus you can make a fun mask or take some of our mardi gras stickers and decorate your own! We’ll have activities to get you mingling plus prizes for the most creative masks!
How it works:
- The party starts at 7pm.
- Our hosts will be on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others at the party.
- When you arrive you may choose 3 different color Mardi Gras beads that correspond to things that interest you (i.e Green= outdoorsy, Blue=arts and culture, gold = travel, etc) You will instantly be able to see others who like the same things you do!
- We will have several other activities designed to get you to socialize with other at the party.
- We will also be playing fun Mardi Gras music at conversational levels.
- Hurricane drinks will be featured.
What to expect:
- Up to 80 members and friends (in a room that holds 150 so there is plenty of space).
- Music played at conversational levels.
- Full menu available for those who want to grab a bite.
- Private area reserved just for our group.
- Most attendees will be 30s and 40s however there will be some 20s and some 50s (enough so that you will fit right in!)
Cost $15 General Admission / $10 Lifetime VIP members- $20 for everyone after 5pm Saturday.
COVID-19 Protocols: Fully Vaccinated
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only event.
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival. (photo of your card is acceptable)
- As per NYC guidelines facemasks are recommended when with our group indoors if not eating or drinking..
- If you choose not to wear a mask while indoors please respect those that do and understand that those people may not wish to socialize with you.
- If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted. No refund.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Is this for singles? This is for anyone looking to connect with others. We will have one color dedicated to “singles” so you can see who the other singles are.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best. Dress for the weather
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Who comes to these? Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. This event will also have the highest percentage of people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities and interests.
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Venue: The Wilson @ The INNside Hotel
My venue content