You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
8:30 pm - 10:30 pm
We have an all-new Online Murder Mystery and Team Scavenger Hunt! These events are fun and creative ways to get you socializing with other members of the group while working together to help solve a puzzle. No experience is needed and the stories are designed to be fun and informative. This new theme is “Murder on the Singles Camping Weekend”
How it works:
- When you register you will be sent the log-in info for our event on ZOOM.
- Our NYSN hosts will be waiting to greet you, introduce you to others and explain how everything works.
- Once everyone is logged on, we will randomly put together teams, unless you have a team already.
- Each team will be given the synopsis of what happened and several clues that will help you solve the puzzle.
- Teams will then go off on their own and be given 20 minutes to find answers to as many clues as possible using internet searches or team collaboration.
- Each answer is worth points and there is a bonus if you solve the puzzle.
- The clues have to do with everyday life, historical things and things that are specific to people trying to navigate the pandemic.
- Prizes are awarded to the team with the most points.
This Spring The Outdoor Adventure Club is hosting their annual Spring Camping Weekend in the Hudson Valley. There are 20 campers attending. Half of them know each other from previous trips and the rest are coming out looking to meet that special someone for the very first time. Expectations are high as people have been cooped up all winter and are eager to get out. There are many activities planned for the weekend including hiking, winery visits, kayaking and of course long nights of drinking around the bonfire. By the end of the weekend the fire is not the only thing that died! One of the campers is found lifeless and it is up to you to find out who did it!
Cost: $25 General Members / $15 Lifetime VIP members
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone. LAPTOPS OR DESKTOPS RECOMMENDED. Tablets and phones are harder to navigate.
How do I participate?
When you register, we will send you the log-in codes to join the meeting and all the information you will need to participate.
Can I attend alone?
Right now, 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
What if I have a roommate, friend, family member or significant other with me that wants to participate too?
We ask that you pay for each person that is participating.
How many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 20 to 30 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed. For the most part there are all ages and ethnicities. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with the experience we will refund your fee.
If you have questions regarding; how many are registered, gender balance or ages of those registered, email email@example.com or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great and you get exactly what you expected!
Venue: On Your Laptop or Desktop