You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
In 2004 The New York Social Network was launched as a way for people in the city to connect and do fun things. Over one million people have attended our events and adventures in that time. Join NYSN Founder Dave Cervini and our entire staff as we welcome all new members and those that have been with us for years to come together to celebrate all the fun we’ve had and the fun that is yet to come!
What to expect:
- Doors open at 6:30pm.
- Dave and the staff will be on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others in the group.
- We will have the entire area reserved for our group from 6:30-9:30pm.
- Drink specials until 9pm.
- Light appetizers while they last.
- Several fun activities that will get you to mix and mingle with others.
- A photo montage featuring all our past adventures.
- Music played at conversational levels.
- Special prize giveaways including gift certificates, tickets, NYSN Gear and more.
- Cake to celebrate
- Glow accessories
- 360 Photo Booth provided by DJ KULCHA – Below is a preview of a 360 Booth
SPIN 360 BOOTH from magic smiles photo booth on Vimeo.
A casual and friendly social mixer. We expect over 100 people.
Advance Cost: $15 in advance / $10 for NYSN VIP members until 5pm the night of
Night of: $20 at the door for all
Recommended ages: 21+.
Can I come alone? Yes, most guests do! It’s a great way to meet new people.
Dress: Business casual/neat
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
COVID-19 Protocols: In accordance with current city and state protocols vaccination status is not mandatory for this event. However, we do ask that participants act in a responsible manner and do not attend if feeling ill, showing symptoms or have been recently exposed. Mask wearing is optional unless the venue or city has mandated that. Everyone should respect the comfort levels of others as we transition into this next phase of socializing in the Covid era.This event is nonrefundable. If you have tested positive for Covid and cannot attend, we will do our best to provide you with credits to select future events with a copy of your positive test results. Please note that due to the cost involved in some activities credits may not be used for the event you missed.
Win tickets to The Big Apple Circus now through January 1st at Lincoln Center.
Looking for more happy hours, parties, mixers
and social drinking events? Click here.
Venue: The Empire Hotel Rooftop Lounge
My venue content