You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The difference between baking a pumpkin pie with canned pumpkin vs baking a pumpkin pie from scratch with REAL pumpkin is life changing! It’s super easy, too! Join NYSN Founder Dave Cervini for a fun online pie making class where you can just watch or bake along with us. The best part about it is that there are only 7 ingredients!
Your pie will be good for several days so you can bring to the family for the holidays.
While we are waiting for the pie to cook you can stay on the zoom and chat or log back in after 50 minutes to see the final product. The whole experience start to finish will be about 90 minutes.
How it works:
- Register and we will send you a code for our Zoom meeting.
- You will need to get a few things if you are planning to make the pie that night. (see below)
- Dave will show you step by step how to do everything.
What you will need for the pie filling:
- 1 sugar pumpkin . These are not the jack o lantern size , but smaller
- honey (enough for 2 cups)
- 3 eggs
- cinnamon & nutmeg spice
- 1 pie tin
- A blender or hand mixer
- a pot to boil the pumpkin
- a knife to cut the pumpkin
What you’ll need for the crust:
- graham crackers (one box)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 premade pie crust. You can get the refrigerated kind (usually found near the dairy section) or the ones in the baking section that already come in a pie tin.
Dave served 5 years in the food service industry prior to his radio career. He studied culinary arts at the New School and Peter Kump in NYC as well as serving as sous-chef for hundreds of cooking classes.
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone. The ingredients listed above.
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting and all the information you will need to participate.
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
What if I have a roommate, friend, family member or significant other with me that wants to participate too?
We ask that you pay for each person that is participating.
If you have questions regarding; how many are registered, gender balance or ages of those registered, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great and you get exactly what you expected!
This event is non refundable unless canceled or rescheduled.