You are not logged in.
8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Join us for a cozy holiday pajama pawty with our pets! With festive-themed games and prizes in store, we’ll also be showing off pets dressed in flannel and onesies, sharing our favorite holiday pet stories, and making holiday memories together. Whether you are a pet owner or an animal lover, you won’t want to miss the pawliday fun!
How it Works:
- Register below for the event.
- We will send you the code/invitation that you will need to join the virtual party (within a few hours of signing up)! It will be hosted via Zoom.us.
- You will need a computer, tablet, or mobile device with webcam and microphone to participate.
- Grab a drink and your pet and their favorite snacks (optional) and get ready to socialize!
What to expect:
- You and your pets are encouraged to wear pajamas, but not required!
- Your host will facilitate and get the party going so that everyone has a chance to participate. You can participate as much or as little as you would like.
- The event lasts for 90 minutes.
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone.
How do I participate?
When you register, we will send you a code to join or Zoom meeting and all of the information that you will need to participate.
Can I attend alone?
Yes, 99.9% of those participating attend alone. Hopefully you will be with your pet, but we welcome animal lovers without pets at home too!
What if I have a roommate, friend, family member, or significant other with me that wants to participate too?
We ask that you pay for each person that is participating.
How Many are expected?
Most of our virtual events have 10 to 20 participants unless otherwise specified.
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have specific criteria listed. For the most part, there are all ages and backgrounds. Realistically, this should not matter to you. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than being physically stuck at an event that you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time. If you are unhappy with your experience, we will refund your fee.
If you have questions regarding how many are registered, dog to cat ratio, or age groups of those registered, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event you register for is going to be great and you get exactly what you expected!
This event is non-refundable unless canceled or rescheduled.