You are not logged in.
6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
The M Social Hotel (formerly The Novotel) has a great indoor/outdoor roof terrace overlooking Time Square. Join dozens of other NYSN members and friends for a fun and casual evening of casual socializing, games, prizes food and drinks.
This event is for our fully vaccinated members only. Please note that we offer dozens of other events that include non vaccinated individuals.
Space is limited to 80 people
How it works:
- We have a section reserved for 80 members and friends who have been fully vaccinated.
- At the check in table we will ask for members to show documentation (this is within HIPAA regulations)
- Everyone will be given a name tag and game pieces to play some of the many ice breaker games that we will have planned for the evening.
- A food menu is available.
- There will be a specially priced cocktail available.
- Music will be played at conversational levels from a live DJ.
- Doors open at 6:30pm. Our space is private until 9pm
- If it rains there is an indoor space available at the venue (also with great views).
Cost: $20 General admission / $10 Lifetime VIP Members . Price goes up for at at 5pm to $30
Covid 19 Protocols: Vaccinated
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only event.
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival. (photo of your card is accepted)
- Facemasks will not be required when with our group.
- Please note that this event may take place at a venue where there may be non vaccinated people who are not part of NYSN in other areas at that location. Each venue has the right to ask for specific compliance when you may go to the bar or bathroom and not in the company of our group. Please be respectful.
- If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted. No refund.
Is it legal for us to ask for vaccination status: Yes, see articles:
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract 20’s -40’s although some events can skew younger or older (50’s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who Comes to These?: Our activities attract NY Professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities (but don’t make this the sole reason you come out).
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256.
What if the weather impacts the event? We will determine if the event will happen about 24 hours prior to the start. You will be notified as soon as we know. We usually send updates as well
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.