You are not logged in.
8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Meet dozens of NYSN members and friends in rotating small groups using a cool new online gathering platform for fun and casual conversations with people in your demographic.
What To Expect:
- Register and we will send you all the info you need to know on how to log in to the event.
- Your NYSN host will be on hand to welcome you, explain how the platform works introduce you to others, get conversations started and facilitate the rotation process.
- In the beginning it will be one large group, then your host will randomly pair you with others participating in small groups of 3-4 (to avoid those sometimes awkward one on one’s)
- When you have had a chance to meet as many as you can the group will come back into one large group and you will be free to break off on your own and have conversations with others that you wish to stay in touch with.
- The duration for each Social Session will last 5-8 minutes depending on the number of overall participants.
Important To Note
- This is not a “singles” event, although most of the people attending will likely be single.
- You will be randomly paired with others. Gender balances for each group will vary based on the ratios of those who signed up.
- We ask that you do not pressure people for their personal contact info during the event,. however you are welcome to offer yours to others. If there are people you wish to stay in touch with you may send y0ur request to email@example.com.
Cost: $15 General Members / $10 Lifetime VIP Members
What do I need?
A device with a camera and microphone.
How do I participate?
When you register we will send you all the information you will need to participate.
Ages: 50+ only please
Can I attend alone?
Right now 99.9% of those participating attend alone.
What if I have a roommate, friend, family member or significant other with me that wants to participate too? We ask that you pay for each person that is participating.
How Many are expected?
Maximum of 30 for this event
Who participates in these?
The demographics of our online events are varied unless we have a specific criteria listed. For the most part there are all ages and ethnicities. If there is an event that you would like to do, then do it! It is totally different than physically being stuck at something you are not enjoying. You can “click out” at any time.
If you have questions regarding; how many are registered, gender balance or ages of those registered, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256. We are committed to making sure that the event your register for is going to be great and you get exactly what you expected!
Covid Casual. T-Shirts and jeans are acceptable. Just keep it neat remember 1st impressions are important.
This event is non refundable unless canceled or rescheduled