You are not logged in.
7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
* Please note this event is at the Stout Bryant Park location. *
Our Team Socializing night is a guaranteed way to get you engaged with dozens of other great people at one fun party. It is the perfect way for anyone wanting to start the new year off by meeting new people to fulfill their resolution.
The concept is simple.
- During the evening we will have several activities that you can participate in where you will be randomly put on teams of 3-6 people. You will be with a different group of people each time for maximum socializing!
- For each activity there will be different people on each team.
- The activities are designed create dialogue and be fun and simple so everyone can contribute.
- When you are not participating you will have a chance to socialize with your current team members or reconnect with people that were on past teams.
What types of activities?
- Easy trivia, puzzles, mystery solving, game show style competitions
What to expect:
- 60-80 people
- Private space reserved on the mezzanine for our group.
- Food menu is available
- Pay as you go for food and drinks
- Music played at conversational levels
Cost $10 General admission / FREE for NYSN Lifetime VIP Members ($20 for everyone after 5pm on the day of)
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only event.
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival. (photo of your card is acceptable)
- As per NYC guidelines facemasks are recommended when with our group indoors if not eating or drinking..
- If you choose not to wear a mask while indoors please respect those that do and understand that those people may not wish to socialize with you.
- If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted. No refund.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best. If the event is outdoors, dress for the weather
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Who comes to these? Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities, but please don’t make this the sole reason you come out.
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256.
What if the weather impacts the event? We will determine if the event will happen about 24 hours prior to the start. You will be notified as soon as we know. We usually send updates as well
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Venue: Stout (Bryant Park Location)