You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join NYSN founder Dave Cervini for a stroll through Midtown Manhattan as he shows you things you may have never known about the history of the area from Rockefeller Center to 34th Street. Our Tours of New York City : Midtown Edition is packed with history and secrets that we BET you never knew! Along the way, you will see amazing photos of NYC through the years so you can compare them to the beautiful streets you see in front of you.
How it works:
- Space is limited to 20 participants
- We will meet at the corner 50th and 6th (Radio City) at 7 pm sharp
- The tour will last about 2 hours
- History of the original Penn Station in all its majesty
- Macy’s, Herald Square, Empire State Building and surrounding area
- Broadway: 34th Street to Times Square
- Bryant Park and the old reservoir & graveyard
- Avenue of the Americas and elevated trains
- Radio City, Rockefeller Center and St. Patrick’s Cathedral
Cost: $25 General Members / $20 NYSN Lifetime VIP members. Refunds will be given only if the tour is canceled due to weather.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own.
Dress Code: Dress for the weather.
Questions? Email Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212.873.2256, M-F 10am to 4pm.
Nonrefundable unless canceled.
Looking for more ways to explore the city? Click here.
COVID-19 Protocols: In accordance with current city and state protocols vaccination status is not mandatory for this event. However, we do ask that participants act in a responsible manner and do not attend if feeling ill, showing symptoms or have been recently exposed. Mask wearing is optional unless the venue or city has mandated that. Everyone should respect the comfort levels of others as we transition into this next phase of socializing in the Covid era.
Venue: Radio City Music Hall
My venue content