You are not logged in.
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This event is for our members who have been fully vaccinated only. Please note that we have dozens of other events that are open to both vaccinated and COVID-19 negative tested members. This is just another way that we bring people together who have something in common.
Join a fun group of members and friends at Stout Grand Central for a casual Saturday evening meal and conversations.
Host: Dave Cervini
How it works:
- We will reserve a table for 20 in the upstairs lounge at Stout
- Our NYSN host will be on hand to welcome you and ask you to provide your proof of vaccination.
- Once all have checked in the group will be seated for dinner.
- Order anything you wish off the menu and pay as you go. Separate checks no problem. Order food from servers, drinks at the bar.
- We are asking for a $10 donation that will go towards the host’s food and drink.
- We will send you a menu to pre-order your dinner so that it is all ready by the time we all sit.
- There will be an automatic gratuity added to each check since separate checks are a big problem with most restaurants.
Important note: Please understand that we do not mean to alienate members of the group that have decided not to get vaccinated. There are far more mixed in-person events to participate in. This is just another opportunity for members of NYSN who have something in common to mingle.
- Masks may not be required while eating indoors or when in the company of others in our party. If you leave our area you may be subject to whatever the bar is enforcing at that time.
Cost $10 includes host fee only.
IMPORTANT: You must bring proof of your vaccination or you will be asked to leave with out a refund.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event normally register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? It is always best to print out the ticket confirmation or save it on your devices as proof of purchase especially if you have purchased your ticket on the same day as the event..
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register. We will send follow up emails as we get closer, usually the night before or morning of.
Ages: 21+ Most of our events attract the 20s to 40s age range although some events can skew younger or older (50s) depending on the event. Some events are clearly age specific as indicated. If this is an issue for you contact Dave at the address below and we can usually give you a very accurate idea of what to expect.
Who comes to these? Our activities attract NY professionals from all backgrounds and professions who are looking to expand their social circles. You will also find others who are looking to learn something, network for business, try something they have never done before or enjoy something they love doing but can’t get their friends to do. There may also be some people looking to find that someone special who share a passion for the same activities, but please don’t make this the sole reason you come out.
Questions? If you want to know how many people are coming, what the ages are likely to be, the gender breakdown or the overall vibe of the event before you register, contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256.
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Venue: Stout at Grand Central
My venue content