You are not logged in.
Before you can reserve a spot, you must be a NYSN member. If you are a returning user please Sign in. New users please Sign up.
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Our interactive murder mystery nights are a fun and different way to socialize on a Saturday evening! This event is for members who have been fully vaccinated only. For each of these adventures everyone at the party plays a role and everyone is a suspect! When you arrive, our staff will be on hand to welcome you and explain all the things you need to know to enjoy the night. No experience is necessary. It is designed to be fun (not super hard). During the night our host will narrate the chain of events that lead to the murder then it is up to you to solve the case! This week’s theme is Tragedy at the Trailer Park. COVID-19 protocols will be observed (see below).
How it works:
- Arrive at The Playwright between 6:30 pm and 7:00 pm. Our staff will welcome you and give you your character and explain how the mystery works.
- Enjoy cocktails and socializing with drink specials.
- At 7:00 pm we’ll start the mystery.
- You will interact with others at the party to solve the case.
Do I need experience? No this is designed to be fun and easy!
Cost $30 general admission / $20 Lifetime VIP members
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only event.
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival.
- Facemasks will not be required when with our group.
- Please note that this event may take place at a venue where there may be non vaccinated people who are not part of NYSN in other areas at that location. Each venue has the right to ask for specific compliance when you may go to the bar or bathroom and not in the company of our group. Please be respectful.
- If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted. No refund.
It is the annual WT Trailer Park BBQ and the local law enforcement is ready because for years this BBQ has been nothing but trouble as the local residents get boozed up and belligerent! With so many of the “Trashy” getting trashed there is bound to be trouble. Be careful you just may be the one who loses control or loses your life!
Is it the Hunter, The High School Dropout, The Maintenance Man, The Cat Lady or the Parolee? It is up to you to find out whodunit. As the night unfolds you will have to defend your innocence while trying to figure out which one of your no good, rotten neighbors is responsible for the murderous mayhem.
About the event: This Murder Mystery is hosted by The New York Social Network. We are not a professional Murder Mystery company. We are a social organization that offers these activities as part of our events for people to enjoy a night out, try something different, make friends, celebrate an occasion with groups of friends, etc. It is done in a very fun and casual way at a local lounge. THIS IS NOT A DINNER EVENT. It is more of a cocktail party atmosphere. Some people get really into it and come dressed up for the theme and others just come to have fun–it’s up to you! The main thing is to have fun! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us at 212-873-2256. Or email email@example.com.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event will likely register on their own. You are welcome to bring as many nonmember guests, friends & coworkers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best always. Or dress your Trailer Park best!
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-873-2256 M-F 10am-4pm
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Venue: Playwright Irish Pub West 35th