You are not logged in.
7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
This event is open to all members 45+ who have been vaccinated for Covid 19. Let’s get back connecting face to face again! We have a sure fire formula that will help spark conversations and connections for today’s active single professionals by keeping everyone engaged in the action the entire night! If you are ready to mingle again in person you won’t want to miss this exciting event.
Here is how it works..
- Upon arrive you will be given a name tag and what you need to participate in the activities for the evening that are designed to keep you moving, socializing, mixing and mingling the entire night! (doors open at 7:30pm)
- Our hosts will be on hand to welcome you and introduce you to others in the group as well as explain the activities for the evening.
- There will be activities that you will participate in on your own and in teams. Some activities will last a few minutes and others unfold during the course of your entire time there. Expect to solve puzzles, seek out clues and even participate in some team activities that will earn you credits and prizes as well as get you to interact with as many people as possible.
- Covid 19 Guidelines : Vaccinated
- This event has been posted as a Vaccinated Only event.
- You will need to show your vaccination card or Excelsior app upon arrival.
- Facemasks will not be required when with our group.
- Please note that this event takes place in a bar that has sections on the first floor open to the general public. Each venue has the right to ask for specific compliance when you may go to the bar or bathroom and not in the company of our group. Please be respectful.
If you do not have proof of vaccination you will not be admitted. No refund.
There will be a code of conduct (see below) that people will be expected to follow to make the night fun for everyone.
What to expect:
- The entire private 2nd floor of Stout reserved for our group.
- We will limit the number of people to 80 (the room holds 150)
- Drink specials
- Music played at conversational levels .
Admission: $20 in advance/$30 at the door (NYSN VIP Members $10)
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Be respectful of others.
- Anyone visibly intoxicated or under the influence of other substances will be asked to leave.
No means No.
- Anyone being rude or disrespectful will be asked to leave.
Who is this party for? If you are a vaccinated single professional 45+ in or around the tri state area who is truly single (nothing complicated), open to meeting other singles for possible connections in a fun and casual way and willing to respect the format of our event, this party is for you.
Who should stay away? If you are looking for a quick hook up, are in a relationship or have too many “friends with benefits”, are looking for someone more than 15 years older or younger than you or expect to sit on the sidelines and have people come up and talk to you instead of you making an effort don’t come.
How long does it last? As long as there are people there. The best time to be there is between 7:30 and 10pm. This is when all the interactive activities occur. This will also be the time that the largest amount of singles will be on hand.
Can I come alone? Yes, 98% of those attending this event will likely register on their own. You welcome to bring as many non member guests, friends & co workers as you’d like, just make sure to register for the number of people that you want below. Our staff will be ready to greet you and introduce you to others whether you are on your own or with guests.
Do I need a ticket? Unless otherwise instructed, if you registered and paid for this event or registered with a voucher your name will be on a list at the door. If you register within 3 hours of the event it is best to bring proof of payment. If registering with a voucher follow the instruction on the voucher.
Dress Code: At all events we ask that you use your best judgement based on the event. There are never jackets and ties required unless specifically stated. Keep it neat, be yourself and look your best always.
How will I find the group? We will send you a confirmation email with exact locations, contact info and names of those who are hosting the event when you register for the event and send follow up emails as we get closer.
Ages: 45+ only.
Questions? Contact Dave Cervini at email@example.com or call 646-418-1098 M-F 10am-4pm
This event is nonrefundable unless the event is canceled or rescheduled.
By registering for this event you take full responsibilities for your actions and agree to conduct yourself accordingly.
Venue: Stout at Grand Central
My venue content