You are not logged in.
02/10/2023 - 02/12/2023
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This will be our 16th year at Mt Snow in Vermont! We have found a great new home for our trip! We have rented the entire Gray Ghost Inn for our group! It is less than a half mile to the mountain. This is a great weekend out of the city even if you are not a snow sports aficionado!
Here are the details….(You can also hear about the trip explained by Dave https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzRgbDdBoNg&t=300s)
Friday, February 10th – Sunday, February 12th 2023
We have a 56 passenger luxury coach that will leave from Stout Grand Central (41st and Park) at 6pm Friday. The bus will depart Mt Snow at 3pm Sunday. Arrival in the city will be approx 8pm Sunday.
The Gray Ghost Inn located in West Dover Vermont features 26 rooms (we have the whole place). All rooms are accessible from inside the lobby. There is a common area and game room for us to relax, play games. watch movies, party, etc. All rooms have hair dryers, linens and towels. There is a common refrigerator in the lounge and a microwave. There is an outdoor hot tub.
The hotel is within a short walk (across the street) from a market and several bars and night clubs.
The shuttle for the mountain stops right in front of the hotel. It is a 5 minute ride to the mountain.
It is a cozy/rustic hotel that gets Really good reviews
What to do:
- We will have a schedule of activities and meeting times for skiers/riders and non skiers all weekend.
- If you are not a skier/rider you can enjoy: Snow shoeing, cross country, the spa and outdoor pool at the main resort, snow tubing, snow mobiling, lunch at local restaurants, shopping in a cute little town, candlestick bowling and more. Some activities will be with a group, others you can do on your own.
- We will have an apre ski party at the hotel and activities planned on Saturday evening for those who wish to stay at the hotel.
- Others will go out to the local clubs on Saturday evening.
- For those not skiing here are some things to do.
- Breakfast is included Saturday and Sunday.
- There will be an apre ski party on Saturday with appetizers, wine and beer.
- A buffet dinner will be served Saturday evening at the hotel (chicken, fish, pasta, salads, veggies and dessert)
- You are on your own for lunch both days. There are food options at the mountain and near the hotel.
What is included:
- round trip coach transportation from midtown and back
- Welcome to Vermont toast Friday evening.
- 2 nights at the hotel
- breakfast sat/sun.
- apre ski party Saturday
- Buffet dinner Saturday
- Host fees
- Lift passes, rentals, meals other than the ones provided, spa, tubing, cross country, snow shoeing, etc.
Ski and Boarding Lessons (many of the group will book the early class together and spend the day together)
We will have 45-50 people attending (all ages). A very laid back group. Some great skiers/riders but most intermediate with some beginners. From past experience about 20% attending have never skied or snowboarded. Those people will either take lessons or enjoy other activities during the day and join the skiers in the late afternoon and evening. Some will want to party at the bars and others just chill in front of the fireplace. This is not a “singles’ trip (although most will be single). Some of the people will recognize each other from past events and trips but almost 98% of those attending come on their own/alone.
Hosts: NYSN Founder Dave Cervini + 2 staff members
There are several combinations and types of rooms and beds (singles, doubles, triples and quads). If you are coming alone we will do our best to pair you with like minded people. Please read the info carefull and if you have any question please contact me at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256
Pricing ***These prices reflect pricing for the first 15 people to register*** after that all prices increase by $20.
All reservations are refundable up till January 13th
Double Room/Double Bed-General Members $590
Double Room/Double Bed-Lifetime VIP Members $570
Double Room/Twin Bed-General Members $570
Double Room-Twin Bed-Lifetime VIP Members $540
SOLD OUT: Single Room/Queen Bed-General Members $750
SOLD OUT: Single Room/Queen Bed-Lifetime VIP Members $730
SOLD OUT: Single Room/Twin Bed $730
Triple Room/Queen Bed-General Members $560
Triple Room/Queen Bed-Lifetime VIP Members $540
Triple Room/Bunk Bed-General Members $525
Triple Room/Bunk Bed-Lifetime VIP Members $515
Triple Room/Double Bed-General Members $535
Triple Room/Double Bed-Liftime VIP Members $515
Triple Room/Twin Bed-General Members $525
Triple Room/Twin Bed-Lifetime VIP Members $505
Quad Room/Double Bed-General Members $525
Quad Room/Double Bed-Lifetime VIP Members $505
Quad Room/Twin Bed-General Members $475
Quad Room/Twin Bed-Lifetime VIP Members $455
All pricing is listed above.
The trip is non-refundable after January 13th unless canceled. If you miss the trip for any reason including Covid, we will do our best to resell your space and refund your fee. If you miss the trip and we can not resell your space we will do our best to give your credits for selected events in the amount of your investment. We have no control over the weather or conditions on the mountain.
By registering for this trip you will accept all responsibilities and liabilities. A waiver will be filled out at check in.
Venue: Gray Ghost Inn