You are not logged in.
02/10/2023 - 02/12/2023
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This will be our 16th year at Mt Snow in Vermont! We have found a great new home for our trip! We have rented the entire Gray Ghost Inn for our group! It is less than a half mile to the mountain. This is a great weekend out of the city even if you are not a snow sports aficionado! If you have questions about the rooms please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave directly at 212-873-2256.
Here are the details….(You can also hear about the trip explained by Dave https://youtu.be/xeSI1CXjuTw)
Friday, February 10th – Sunday, February 12th 2023
We have a 56 passenger luxury coach that will leave from Stout Grand Central (41st and Park) at 6pm Friday. The bus will depart Mt Snow at 3pm Sunday. Arrival in the city will be approx 8pm Sunday.
The Gray Ghost Inn located in West Dover Vermont features 26 rooms (we have the whole place). All rooms are accessible from inside the lobby. There is a common area and game room for us to relax, play games. watch movies, party, etc. All rooms have hair dryers, linens and towels. There is a common refrigerator in the lounge and a microwave. There is an outdoor hot tub.
The hotel is within a short walk (across the street) from a market and several bars and night clubs.
The shuttle for the mountain stops right in front of the hotel. It is a 5 minute ride to the mountain.
It is a cozy/rustic hotel that gets really good reviews.
What to do:
- We will have a schedule of activities and meeting times for skiers/riders and non skiers all weekend.
- If you are not a skier/rider you can enjoy: Snow shoeing, cross country, the spa and outdoor pool at the main resort, snow tubing, snow mobiling, lunch at local restaurants, shopping in a cute little town, candlestick bowling and more. Some activities will be with a group, others you can do on your own.
- We will have an après ski party at the hotel and activities planned on Saturday evening for those who wish to stay at the hotel.
- Others will go out to the local clubs on Saturday evening.
- For those not skiing here are some things to do.
- Breakfast is included Saturday and Sunday.
- There will be an après ski party on Saturday with appetizers, wine and beer.
- A buffet dinner will be served Saturday evening at the hotel (chicken, fish, pasta, salads, veggies and dessert)
- You are on your own for lunch both days. There are food options at the mountain and near the hotel.
What is included:
- Round trip coach transportation from midtown and back
- Welcome to Vermont toast Friday evening
- 2 nights at the hotel
- Breakfast Sat/Sun
- Après ski party Saturday
- Buffet dinner Saturday
- Host fees
- Lift passes, rentals, meals other than the ones provided, spa, tubing, cross country, snow shoeing, etc.
Ski and Boarding Lessons (many of the group will book the early class together and spend the day together)
We will have 45-50 people attending (mostly 30s-50s). A very laid back group. Some great skiers/riders but most intermediate with some beginners. From past experience about 20% attending have never skied or snowboarded. Those people will either take lessons or enjoy other activities during the day and join the skiers in the late afternoon and evening. Some will want to party at the bars and others will just chill in front of the fireplace. This is not a “singles” trip (although most will be single). Some of the people will recognize each other from past events and trips but almost 98% of those attending come on their own/alone.
Hosts: NYSN Founder Dave Cervini + Maha, Caitlyn and Lauren
There are several combinations and types of rooms and beds (singles, doubles, triples and quads). If you are coming alone we will do our best to pair you with like minded people. Please read the info carefully and if you have any questions please contact me at email@example.com or call 212-873-2256.
All reservations are refundable up till January 12th Lifetime VIP members will be rebated $20 for each reservation.
ALL SINGLE ROOMS ARE SOLD OUT
Final Rooms Left
All prices are per person. If you wish to share a room
Double Rooms (have one double bed and one twin bed)
Double Size Bed- $590
Twin Size Bed- $570
Double Size Bed $535
The trip is non-refundable after January 3rd unless canceled. If you miss the trip for any reason including Covid, we will do our best to resell your space and refund your fee. If you miss the trip and we cannot resell your space. We will do our best to give you credits for selected events in the amount of your investment. We have no control over the weather or conditions on the mountain.
By registering for this trip you will accept all responsibilities and liabilities. A waiver will be filled out at check in.
In accordance with current city and state protocols vaccination status or masks are not mandatory for this event. However, we do ask that participants act in a responsible manner and do not attend if feeling ill, showing symptoms or have been recently exposed to any of the current illnesses. Mask wearing is optional unless the venue or city has mandated that. Everyone should respect the comfort levels of others as we transition into this next phase of socializing.
This event is nonrefundable unless canceled. If you have tested positive for Covid or are sick with any ailment that prohibits you from attending, we will do our best to provide you with credits for select future events with a copy of your positive test results or doctor’s note. Credits may or may not equal the cost of the event missed and may only be applied to events selected by NYSN.
Looking for more fun trips? Click here.
Venue: Gray Ghost Inn