You are not logged in.
8:30 am - 9:15 am
Invest in yourself & commit to start your mornings with a peaceful and awakening yoga session. Every weekday NYSN host, Caitlyn, will lead us in a quick, purposeful, and mindful morning stretch. With our usual schedules being turned upside down, our morning routines have gone out the window. Give yourself this half hour to fully wake up, get moving, set your intentions for the day, and most importantly have some much needed human connection.
You will need a device with a camera and microphone
What to expect:
• Anywhere from 1-15 other members depending on the morning!
• Caitlyn will guide the group through a short and easy 15-20 minute yoga session with slow beginners level poses.
• After our practice we can enjoy a cup of coffee or tea together and have a nice lighthearted chat.
• Our time together should last for about 30-45 minutes.
• Once we log off of Zoom we’ll feel full of energy and ready to start our day!
What do you need?
Truthfully, nothing! Just your computer or phone to connect to the Zoom session. But here are some other suggestions:
• Comfortable Workout Attire
• Yoga Mat
Please note that by registering for this event you are helping our staff and service stay viable during this time until we can all be together again in person!